Aircraft Registration - Eligible Registrants 

See how you can register your aircraft with the FAA and still meet the 75% ownership requirement for  Aircraft Registration with a Delaware Company & Trust Structure as a non-citizen corporation.

Can I register an aircraft with the FAA as a non US citizen?

A non-citizen corporation organized and doing business under the laws of the state of Delaware (or any other state) can own register an aircraft as long as they comply with the following rules as cited in § 47.9 Corporations not U.S. citizens.

An aircraft is eligible for U.S. Registration if it is owned by:

The aircraft may not be registered in a foreign country during the period it is registered in the United States. You must provide the FAA with legal evidence of ownership e.g. Certificate of Incorporation.

You must apply for a Certificate of Aircraft Registration from the Civil Aviation Registry before it may be operated. Do not depend on a bank, loan company, aircraft dealer, or anyone else to submit the application for registration. Do it yourself (in the name of the owner, not in the name of the bank or other mortgage holder).

If you would like us to prepare the documents for your FAA registration Form 8050-1 our fee is $215.00. Click here and select Other Services Not listed.

You can help make sure your aircraft is properly registered by verifying that the aircraft description entered on the Aircraft Registration Application and Aircraft Bill of Sale (or equivalent) is identical to the data inscribed on the aircraft manufacturer's data plate. The data plate is permanently affixed to the aircraft fuselage by the manufacturer. This quick and simple check should help avoid delays in the issuance of the AC Form 8050-3, Certificate of Aircraft Registration.

Aircraft Previously Registered in the United States

You should immediately submit evidence of ownership, an Aircraft Registration Application, and a $5 registration fee to the Federal Aviation Administration, Civil Aviation Registry, AFS-750, Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center, P.O. Box 25504, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Fees required for aircraft registration may be paid by check or money order made payable to the Treasury of the United States.

A bill of sale form that meets the FAA's requirements for evidence of ownership is AC Form 8050-2, Aircraft Bill of Sale, which may be obtained from the nearest FSDO. The form includes an information and instruction sheet. If a conditional sales contract is the evidence of ownership, an additional $5 fee is required for recording. For FAA registration, the bill of sale need not be notarized. (Refer to figure 1)

Call us toll free for a quote or a free consultation 877.335.2677 or 561.968.6611

Enter two choices of name(s) for your new Corp. or LLC. We will check the name "At No Charge" and email you the results.
Or call us toll free at 561-968-6611 to speak with a representative now!

We incorporate in all 50 states

Call us toll free for a quote or
a free consultation 877.335.267
or 561.968.6611

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

All Major Credit Cards Accepted


Get free quote now..!

Call us toll free for a quote a free consultation 877.335.2677 or 561.968.6611 or send us and email at

What our client says

Never have I come accross more professional and cost effective services that ACME Filings Corp has to offer.
Richard Klehe - CEO, TrappedPixel, Inc

: You are responsible for making sure that all documents submitted for the purpose of opening an are suitable for such purpose and otherwise legally sufficient. This includes, without limitation, ensuring that the documents are properly dated, executed, and certified where appropriate. Global Corporate Services, Inc. reserves the right to retain any moneys it receives if there is positive evidence of fraud or any other material civil or criminal infractions by the applicant. Intentional falsifying or withholding of information may subject the applicant to prosecution under the laws of the State of Delaware and United States. In select cases, Global Corporate Services, Inc. may be obligated to share information with appropriate state and federal authorities. Acme Filings Corp.. is a registered agent and document filing service when you start a new business. Our company provides general information and incorporation filing services. We do not offer legal or financial advice, however we do have partners who offer this type of service. The use of our phone numbers on your web site or your corporate stationary is prohibited. Acme Filings Corp. is a division and wholly owned subsidiary of Global Corporate Services, Inc. 1997 - - All rights reserved. All trademarks are owned by the respective company. Limitation of Liability, Restrictions, Privacy and Disclaimer